1. Building/business owner submits a request for a mural through our website.
2. Building Brooklyn Street Art matches the business with a BBSA artist based on request and $50.00 deposit is paid to BBSA for a design concept/sketch to be made.
3. BBSA artists sets forth a design proposal/sketch and price in one weeks time that is within the budget of the business owner.
4. Building Brooklyn Street Art approves proposal and bid and presents to building/business owners.
5. Once all parties agree on design and cost, Building Brooklyn Street Art prepares contract for both parties to sign, facilitates all details.
6. 50% of total cost (artist fee + 15% commission to BBSA) is paid at the commencement of work.
7. Art work is completed and the remaining 50% of total cost is paid.
8. Art is accessible to the people of Brooklyn.
*Owners can APPROXIMATE all murals are about $20.00 - $40.00 per square foot.